Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Opening Post

This is the opening post to my blog, so I will begin with a general introduction of myself then give a brief list of the topics that I intend to cover.

My name is Richard McCollum.  I am a BBA degree-holding business professional in the software development industry.  However, my posts will not be about my profession or industry.  My posts will be about topics that I think we all struggle with in life.

My posts will included topics such as:
  • Nutrition/Diets/Supplements/Recipes
  • Exercise/Training/Sports
  • Drugs/Medications/Treatments
  • Philosophy
  • Psychology
  • Politics
  • Life Lessons
  • Inspiring Stories

These are broad topics and I do not intend to get overly technical on any of these subjects because I am not an expert on any of them.  I am, however, a life-long student in these areas of study and I often find interesting information that I feel could be of value to others who share my interests.  So, some of the content of this blog will be original, but much of it will be just my two cents on something that I found interesting with a link to it to for my readers to check out on their own.  I encourage mature discussions in the comments, so please add your two cents if you want to contribute.
I welcome you all to my blog and hope that this can be of benefit in some way to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment